At-Home Dog Screening for Worms and Giardia
Mid-level stool health check provides effective detection of harmful parasites from the convenience of your home. Helps protect your dog and family. Use when dog stool looks abnormal, for yearly fecal test, or to recheck stool samples post-treatment.
How Often Should I Test My Dog?
Abnormal Stools and Signs
Easy Steps To Test
- Giardia (Common cause of soft stools and diarrhea)
* Price includes Lab Fee & Shipping. Lab fee code is emailed to you upon shipment to use with test activation.
* Available for US customers only.
* Test accepted by veterinarians, kennels, groomers, boarding facilities, and day care facilities to meet an "annual stool check" requirement for dogs.
* A veterinary exam, prescription, consultation or relationship is NOT required to purchase the test, submit a sample or get results. Results can be shared with your local or virtual vet and added to your dog's medical record.
* Results can be used by your vet to support a diagnosis along with pet-specific treatment or prevention plans. Use the ClueJay Learning Center for general guidance on positive results.