At-Home Cat Screening for Worms, Giardia and Microbes
Top-level stool health check provides effective detection of harmful parasites from the convenience of your home. Helps protect your cat and family. Use for raw fed cats, when cat has frequent or ongoing abnormal stools, or signs of digestive upset, or to recheck stool samples post-treatment.
How Often Should I Test My Cat?
Abnormal Stools and Signs
Easy Steps To Test
- Giardia (Common cause of soft stools and diarrhea)
- Feline Enteric Coronavirus
- Feline Parvovirus (FPV)
* Price includes Lab Fee & Shipping. Lab fee code is emailed to you upon shipment to use with test activation.
* Available for US customers only.
* Test accepted by veterinarians, kennels, groomers, boarding and cattery facilities to meet an "annual stool check" requirement for cats.
* A veterinary exam, prescription, consultation or relationship is NOT required to purchase the test, submit a sample or get results. Results can be shared with your local or virtual vet and added to your cat's medical record.
* Results can be used by your vet to support a diagnosis along with pet-specific treatment plan or prevention plans. Use the ClueJay Learning Center for general guidance on positive results.