At-Home Cat Screening for Worms
Entry-level stool health check provides effective detection of harmful parasites from the convenience of your home. Helps protect your cat and family. Use for yearly fecal test, when cat stool looks normal, or to recheck stool samples post-treatment.
How Often Should I Test My Cat?
Easy Steps To Test
* Price includes Lab Fee & Shipping. Lab fee code is emailed to you upon shipment to use with test activation.
* Available for US customers only.
* Test accepted by veterinarians, kennels, groomers, boarding and cattery facilities to meet an "annual stool check" requirement for cats.
* A veterinary exam, prescription, consultation or relationship is NOT required to purchase the test, submit a sample or get results. Results can be shared with your local or virtual vet and added to your cat's medical record.
* Results can be used by your vet to support a diagnosis along with pet-specific treatment or prevention plans. Use ClueJay.com Learning Center for general guidance on positive results.